Friday, January 18, 2008

*~* LiGhT JOKe *~*

At a doctors surgery one morning a patient arrives complaining

of serious backache. The doctor examines him and asks him" What the hell

did you do to your back?"





The patient replies "You know that I work for a local night club?

Today morning I got home to my apartment early and heard a noise in

my bedroom. On entering I knew someone had been sleeping with my wife and

the balcony door was open. I rushed out the balcony door and did not find

anyone. As I looked down from the balcony I saw a man running out and he

was dressing himself. I grabbed the fridge and threw it at him, That's how

I strained my back"






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
Kitna bhi chaho na bhol paoge
Hum se jitna dur jao nazdik pao ge
Humein mita sakte ho to mita do
yaadein meri, magar..
kya sapno se juda kar pao ge humein.

Punjabi Shayari
Urdu Shayari
Hindi Shayari
Funny Shayari